Refresh your spirit at a Five Diamond Resort
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai has earned the AAA Five Diamond Rating for services that are most Hawaiian in nature.
* 243 bungalow-style guestrooms, all with ocean views
* Pahu i'a Restaurant: exclusive dining featuring Pacific Fusion cuisine
* Beach Tree Bar & Grill: casual beachside dining serenaded by the surf
* Lava Lounge: live Hawaiian music every evening
* Sea Shell and Beach Tree freshwater pools
* Salt water protected lagoon for snorkeling
* Kids for All Seasons: year-round supervised program for children ages 512
Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit at an award winning Spa
The Hualalai Sports Club and Spa blends a variety of healthful programs with nature's essence to create a mauli ola, a power of healing.
* Fully-trained Spa staff
* Spa treatments include aromatherapy, hydro-lipid facials, Swedish massage, Hawaiian lomi lomi massage
and deep-cleansing treatments including Hualalai Salt Glo
* 25-meter, four-lane lap pool
* Eight tennis courts with Rebound Ace surfaces
* Two separate gyms of 1300 square feet
* Variety of weight machines and free weights
* Treadmills, upright and recumbent bikes, stair and rowing machines
* Spinning, step and aqua aerobic classes
* Basketball and sand volleyball courts
* Climbing Wall
Refresh the palate with tantalizing choices
As a stay at Hualalai renews the spirit, so does the cuisine revitalize the senses with fresh island flavors. The daily catch comes straight from Big Island waters or from the fish ponds at Hualalai. This is in keeping with Hawaiian tradition, in which the most coveted island fish were raised in ponds by the sea.
The organic produce is just picked from the mist-covered fields of Waimea. Our chefs bring it all together in a style that is uniquely Hualalai.
At the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai:
* Pahu ia Restaurant: the epitome of fine island dining featuring Pacific Fusion cuisine and an elegant, open dining area overlooking the sea
* Beach Tree Bar & Grill: casual beachside dining under wide umbrellas, cooled by the gentle trade winds
At the Golf Clubhouse:
* The Hualalai Grille by Alan Wong: offers the best in Hawaii Regional Cuisine created by award-winning chef Alan Wong. The lively and newly-refurbished dining room is the place to savor the bounty of Hawai'i and Hualalai. Located on the upper level of the golf Clubhouse, with views of the 18th green, The Hualalai Grille by Alan Wong is open for lunch, afternoon pupu's, and dinner. Reservations are recommended for dinner.